Thursday 3 March 2016

Stupid Mr Guru

Yes , Mr Guru the guy that thinks he is God's gift to the human race.
We had an ugly fight because he is one of this people that insult others because they don't have the same opinion as him , and think that his opinion is the only valid one and that his better than everyone.

My mum teached me to be a pessimist because you don't get dissapointed if you don't expect anything , you can only get surprised (She's deceased/Passed away)
So we were fighting because he's the kind of positive energy nazi guy.
I have no problem with people thinking like that or whatever they want , I have a problem with people trying to impose their ways on other people.

So I told him I was going to block him , which later I did.
He sent me a lot of nasty things before i got to click on the blocking settings.
Later I unblocked him but muted him , because I wanted to send him this :

i deleted your convo and muted you so don't bother talking bullshit. But i just want to tell you , that before you go ahead and tell someone that , why are they alive . "why are you even alive ?" use a bit of your tiny brain because they may not be like me and they may go and kill themselves , because of your stupid big mouthed ass.

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment