Tuesday 26 April 2016

I'm terrified

Things have been going well between Jay and me.
We been in a second date , and I feel so good when I am with him .
But sometimes the silliest thing makes me think that everything will go wrong and then I'll just be shattered in pieces.
The worst part is that I like him way more than I ever liked anyone before.
I don't even know why I have doubts when he said he's not having second thoughts , and he's more real with me than anyone has been before.
I have doubts in myself , that's it.
I don't feel good enough to keep him , all I have to offer are nice feelings and good intentions .
I'm so freaking scared , I wish I wasn't scared , I wish I didn't had doubts in myself.
I don't want him to just be an entry more on my blog , another sad episode...
I haven't been this scared in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment